What You’ll Do Experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour See things only a true native of Hanoi knows Ride a motorbike like a local Overview Want to see a different side of Hanoi? Go outside of the city and you’ll see areas that most visitors don’t get to.
What You’ll Do
- Experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour
- See things only a true native of Hanoi knows
- Ride a motorbike like a local
What to Expect
Hanoi Night Lights:
The city takes on a totally different personality at night. Small alleyways light up and places you did not even realize existed during the daytime come to life. The Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake are like a movie set in a never-ending story. From dimly lit cafes to beautifully lit night clubs and every sight in between, the tour will show you how to spend the night like a local.
The Night Lights & Food Nightly Itinerary:
6.00pm –Your Tour Guide will collect you from your hotel
6.30pm – Meet the group and have a full safety briefing
6.45pm – Tour around Hanoi’s Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake and be amazed at the lively small alleys that are not even noticeable during the day. Take a number of short stops to take photos and learn about the history of the Old Quarter.
7.15pm – Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit, past some of the majestic, historical buildings. Enjoy eating a range of small Vietnamese snacks
7.45pm – Ride past Red river & Long Bien Bridge to see the night lights outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter.
8.15pm – Stop for Dinner. You will experience dinner at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste.
9.30pm – Travel down a historical street and enjoy Vietnamese traditional sweet dessert.
10.00pm – You will have the option for your tour guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel.
End of tour.
- Motorbike with a high quality Helmet
- Full Insurance Cover
- Tour guide / English to Vietnamese translator to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- A tour guide leader and a coordinator on the lead motorbike
- Head-set communication system so guests will be in constant communication with the guide
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Free Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Cold Drink at the meeting point
- Vietnamese Snacks: a range of small Vietnamese snacks including Cold Drink / Tea
- Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea). Keep eating and drinking and you’ll keep being served fabulous food and drinks.
What’s Not Included
- Bottled wine and spirits