- Tour code: T88HNF09
- Tour duration: 3 hours
- Group size: From 01 pax
- Tour type: Free & easy private tour
- Availabe language: English, Russian, Germany
- Destinations: Cau Dong market – Dong Xuan market – O Mai Hang Duong street
Itinerary of Hanoi streetfood tour:
09.00AM Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel and start a walking tour with the topic Hanoi streetfood:
– Visiting a small market named “Cau Dong” to see local vendors who sell all kinds of things with small baskets on the narrow streets (also call wet market )
– Strolling in Dong Xuan market and enjoy some kinds of local foods (variety) at cuisine section if you want. It is a street market spreading over a surface of 600 square meters, occupying half of the street. Approximately fifty businesses are operating the forty stands selling food, artifacts, souvenirs and tour packages among others. There are numerous kinds of goods and products selling in the market. The crowded and dense situation of Dong Xuan Market was highly praised in many old folk song of Hanoi. This large three-story market to the north of Hanoi’s Old Quarter offers a varied cornucopia of goods of all sorts. Hundreds of stalls, with thousands of workers, trade extremely fresh produce, dried foods, household goods, appliances and more
– Tasting “O mai” (Apricot) at Hang Duong Street – well known as “ the cream of Vietnamese gift” and shopping at the fashion shops on the way. There are two main types of making apricot which are salted dry apricot or sugared dry apricot. It is a favorite nosh for many people in Hanoi and other provinces.
– Savouring a local lunch with Bun Cha (rice noodle with grilled marinated pork) at the most famous restaurant situated at 01 Hang Manh street. This is a a Vietnamese classic street food with juicy pork meatballs and rice noodles, is a quick and easy, gluten-free midweek meal.
– Relaxing at a cofe shop famous for “café egg” with the view to Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy yourself before walking back to your hotel. Tour ends around 12.00.
Inclusions & Exclusions
This tour is free for tourists.
- Tour guide (available with English, Germany and Russian speaking guide)
- Transfer fees (if any)
- Entrance fees (if any)
- Personal expenses (foods, drinks, tips).